Enjoy a success at Fish Fry Japan


We got this letter and photo from Yuichi, our friend and official “handplane ambassador” in Japan. Yuichi owns the Sea Swallow shop in Japan. He has taken us under his wing and decided to display our little foam wonders at this years Fish Fry in Japan.

This letter put a huge smile on my face. I can’t tell you how stoked we are to have such good people involved in this project and we are overwhelmed by the support from everyone. Thank you Yuichi and thank you everyone who has supported us!

Hi Ed,

Yesterday May 28th I participated to FISH FRY JAPAN.
Many people came to our booth, and Enjoy handplanes there was popularity
very much in FISH FRY.
Some people tried body surfing with Enjoy handplane, and they really
stoked!!!
Everyone was saying that it's really fun and liked it.
I able to see their nice smiling. I really enjoyed the event.

Yesterday I was interviewed from Blue. I think that the article of FISH
FRY JAPAN appears in Blue of the next issue. Enjoy handplane will appear
in Japanese magazine!!!
I will send the magazine to you when I got the magazine.

Have a nice Sunday.

Thanks,
Yuichi

No comments:

Post a Comment