Focused


When you glass with epoxy ambient temperature is very important. When you have an 80 degree room you can start to sweat. To combat the drips Kipp went through a headband phase for a while which was pretty entertaining. Each day he had a new color of head band. (Note the lack of mask. That's the benefit to epoxy. No VOC's! We use Entropy Bio Epoxy which is made from leftovers from the diesel industry and pine oil. Cool stuff.)

This is a classic shot of how Kipp works. He is a very focused individual. The reason your handplane is so meticulous is because of him. After I shape one it is like shop class and I have to go through a review process before it hits the stand. He keeps me on my game.

Unfortunately his beard is trimmed now and the headbands have been put aside. He's growing it out again though so soon I hope the headbands will come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment