Joe Curren's BioFoam/Bio Epoxy Little Blue Beauty


I had the pleasure of meeting Joe Curren at Sacred Craft a few weeks back. He is not only an extremely talented surfer, photographer and craftsman, as we all know, but he is one of the most kind and humble guys you will ever meet -- a truly kind human-being.  

We started chatting and the subject of what I did came out. I showed him a few handplanes from my bag that where headed to Ventura to be placed in the Wetsand shop. As we talked I couldn't help but offer a handplane up to add to his quiver. When I asked him if he would like one, he was so humble he asked if I was just kidding. When I told him I was serious he then proceeded to pick this little blue BioFoam and Entropy bio epoxy beauty out from the selection. After thanking me, he hooking me up with some of his goods as a gesture of gratitude.

At the end of the conversion we were both stoked. Finally as I was about to walk away he mentioned his brother likes bodysurfing as well. "Oh cool", I said trying to hold back my little grom excitement as a vision of Joe and Tom bodysurfing Rincon on Enjoy Handplanes filled my mind, "you should let him try it out." 

No comments:

Post a Comment